Friday, February 8, 2008

Letterman Meets a Cobra Snake: Hilarity Ensues

I rarely watch Letterman, but when i see that either Jack Hannah or Richard Simmons are going to be on I try to watch it because it's almost always funny. Novelty? Yes...but still funny. Case in point: last night's segment, where Jack Hannah brings out a Cobra Snake had me spitting out my cereal.

To watch it, head here, then click on the Jack Hannah segment on the bottom right. Worth the extra clicks.

UPDATE: here's the youtube of it:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them @ Rapid Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of hombre who enjoys to taste new things. Right now I'm fabricating my own pv panels. I am managing it all alone without the help of my men. I'm utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive this. I encountered a very amazing site that explains how to contruct photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not sure about how correct the information given there is. If some people over here who had xp with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the page it will be grand and I would really value it, cause I truly enjoy [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. You guys rock.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Hi your website is cute
look at at this crazy emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/9zdns5

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood methods to generate an income online.